CEO of Dynamic Outlook Janice Chetty on her journey & entrepreneurship
Umhlanga-based businesswoman and entrepreneur, Janice Chetty is the CEO of Dynamic Outlook and Founder of Mirriam’s Mission NPC.
Chetty is a multi-skilled educator and entrepreneur who not only started a business during a worldwide pandemic, but she also obtained her second degree and started a non-profit organisation during this time.
Chetty has a Bachelor of Commerce Degree as well as a Postgraduate Certificate in Education and lists entrepreneurship and technology as her key areas of focus.
In addition to running Dynamic Outlook, a level 1 BBB-EE recruitment and training business focusing on fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion, she is also a part-time lecturer, a corporate trainer, and is currently working on an additional three groundbreaking projects.
One of these projects is a dating platform that is being developed in conjunction with an India based IT company, the other is an online platform to improve test results for learners. Arguably her most important project is the launch of Mirriam’s Mission, a non-profit company focusing on youth education, in the memory of her late grandmother. The launch will take place in September 2022.
MORE ABOUT JANICE
● Janice has a Bachelor of Commerce Degree as well as a Postgraduate Certificate in Education
● She started her first business, tutoring accounting at the age of 22 with nothing but a goal of raising funds for a car and 500 A5 pamphlets.
● Before starting Dynamic Outlook she worked as an IT trainer at Samuels Oil and was soon promoted to IT Software Manager.
● Her philosophy in life is “ I might not be great, but great things will happen as a result of what I do”
MORE ABOUT DYNAMIC OUTLOOK:
● Dynamic Outlook Pty (Ltd) is committed to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion.
● They are dedicated to the ongoing development of a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equality that promotes respectful communication, teamwork, broad employee participation, and both financial and “sweat” contributions.
● They strictly adhere to a code of professional ethics with an emphasis on honesty and integrity.
For more details about Dynamic Outlook, visit their website: www.dynamicoutlook.co.za